Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So thankful today! Be Well!

I laugh and I cry at the same time when I think of where one and a half years of getting the toxins out of our home has brought us to.
My husband is over 100 pounds lighter and Type 2 Diabetes free! His then increasing blood pressure is  now normal. This started with Vitality4 and Fiberwise, Proflex and Access products. WAY less expensive than the medically recommended products over the years!! My dad who has RA has replaced expensive scary meds w/REPLENEX  and does activities he couldn’t do for years. We save monthly dollars on our whole household needs. I bring home a reliable income every month since the first month! My excema/ psoriasis is gone - RENEW! My daughter's allergies are gone! My other daughter's asthma tendencies gone! We will begin to feel a cold but don’t succumb as a family to the crud and flu. I can wipe permanent marker off of photographs without damaging the photos - SOLUMEL!!!  Our laundry has never been this clean and no ants in our old house due to TOUGH AND TENDER. My kids clean safely and my headaches and lack of voice aren't worsened by cleaning.  I SAVE so much gas, money and time!! This U. S. manufacturer of natural safe but EFFECTIVE AFFORDABLE VALUE we are proud to support has bent over backwards for my biz builders and paid us far beyond my expectations for sharing them with others. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment