Friday, May 13, 2011

Wise thoughts - not my own.

Aristotle once said, "To avoid criticsm say nothing, do nothing, and be nothing."
It is always much easier to do nothing about the issues we see challenging our conscience. I would much rather be criticized if I am praying and trying to walk humbly while maintaining a spine over issues important to myself and others. I have a truly hard time confronting issues except where my children are involved. I have found when my children except or need more from me I am capable of being very strong! Amazing what gifts motherhood gives you as you learn through the years.
May we all be strong for good, so that never will we regret that we said or did nothing!!

1 comment:

  1. It is a good focus. How important is the issue? How will you feel about your response in the future. I don't want to deal with the regret of 'what if'.

    ReplyDelete