Monday, May 9, 2011

A beautiful spring rainy day to all of you! Today I am working on organizing more of my household, minimizing from stuff what we don't need, and working my fun at home business!! I love the freedom of being a mostly stay at home mom, along with being thankful for flexible work that brings in a consistent income! Thank you, Lord, what a life!
I found some learning curves this past month while watching my kids grow up a bit. Discussion within your family is so crucial to knowing your young teenagers. I know that mine are good kids growing up way too fast in an odd world. So it is good to reconnect and share that we are all human and that we, as parents, really do the best we can to help them out.
I am taking some odd comfort in the fact that if the news media misrepresents you it must be that you are doing something right in this backwards age. A culture that doesn't celebrate a correct right to free speech and ideas, a culture that is very much socialized in that right is only right if it agrees with a left way of thinking. This doesn't even concern actual politics, but the politics that surround our school children... I would love to hear all the difficulties you have dealt with in a politically correct world that is biased against stepping outside of the normal box. Blessings to You for the best of days this May 9th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment