Thursday, May 24, 2012

My sister shared with me and I am so happy that she had a blast!
Way to feel valued in what you have and what you can offer others -

Wow!
Convention was amazing. A humble company that promotes everyone helping everyone else. We are changing the game by providing consistent value and growth for every customer. We are the shareholders:)
Nick Vujicic was a keynote speaker. Please check him out on You tube for inspiration in your life. I truly felt he gave me a hug from stage in a room of 7500 people! Start with the gifts you have while developing new ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslbhDZoniY&feature=fvst



Joyfully,
Jennifer Rivera
Are 60% of cancers preventable with toxin avoidance?

Get the facts about toxic products in your home!

Do you value health and affordability?

www.livetotalwellness.com/jenniferrivera

No comments:

Post a Comment